Sleep Disorder Center
There are more than 80 types of sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia and restless legs syndrome. We understand that these conditions can significantly affect healthy sleep–and this, in turn, impacts your overall health, safety and quality of life.
The Sleep Center at Three Rivers Medical Center performs sleep studies for adults. Sleep Studies at the Sleep Center take place in comfortable, home-like rooms.
If you are having trouble sleeping or are experiencing medical issues related to sleep, you may have a sleep disorder.
Symptoms may include:
- Daytime sleepiness
- Morning headache
- Waking up early in the morning
- Snoring or gasping during sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying awake
- Long periods of wakefulness at night
- Paused breathing or cessation of breathing
- Leg cramps
- Frequent moving throughout the night
- Talking or walking while asleep
If you’ve been experiencing any of these symptoms, Three Rivers Medical Center can help.
Related Services and Conditions
Getting good rest is essential to having a normal, productive life. Sleeping disorders can affect you at any age and can seriously interfere with your body’s necessary restorative cycles. Three Rivers Medical Center’s sleep study program monitors patients’ sleeping...