End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Three Rivers Medical Center we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
5 Reasons to Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? Make an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Men and women over 45 should have one every 10 years. Call 606-638-4656 to schedule an appointment.
- Gallbladder surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? To schedule an appointment 606-638-3813 with a provider.
- GERD? Chronic Indigestion?
- If over-the-counter medications don’t work anymore, talk to a professional. Call 606-638-4656 to schedule an appointment.
- Gynecological Surgery
- Take the time to care for yourself, too. To schedule an appointment call 606-638-4595
- The first step to find out how we can help.
- You don’t have to suffer in silence.Call 606-638-3813 for an appointment with a provider.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. To schedule an appointment with a provider call 606-638-3813
- Joint repair/replacement
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint replacement surgery. Step into the new year without the joint pain you have today. To schedule an appointment call 606-638-9404.
- Mole Removal, Lumps and Bumps
- Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, annual screenings can help prevent a little bump from becoming a big problem. To schedule an appointment 606-638-3813 with a provider.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year.
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Those aches and pains won’t go away on their own. To schedule an appointment call 606-638-1323.
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year?
- Sleep Study
- Because untreated sleep disorders have been linked to hypertension, heart disease, stroke, depression, diabetes and other chronic diseases.
Related Services and Conditions
At , diagnostic imaging is used to create a graphic depiction of the structures and functions of the body’s organs and other internal systems. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical conditions.mobile iconCall 606-638-1234...
Digital mammography uses computers and specially designed digital detectors to produce an image that can be displayed on a high-resolution computer monitor and can be transmitted and stored like any computer file. For patients, having a digital mammogram is very much...
According to the National Osteoporosis Foundation, 10 million individuals already have osteoporosis and 18 million more are unaware that they have low bone mass and are at risk. This simple 10-minute procedure compares your bone density to that of the average bone...
Our veins, arteries, blood vessels and heart keep our blood circulating and delivering nutrients to our cells. But when something goes wrong, the results can be life threatening. Three Rivers Medical Center uses a variety of current technologies and treatments to...
Lung cancer is the number one cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States. It is responsible for more deaths annually than breast, prostate or colorectal cancers combined. Lung cancer is second only to heart disease in the number of deaths caused annually. If...
Thanks to CT scanning (computed tomography, often called a “CAT” scan) doctors can view a “slice” of the human body painlessly. Often used to diagnose life-threatening conditions and issues like cancer, blood clots, infections, lung and liver disease, head and spine...
It's clear - precision is important during diagnosis. Of all imaging technologies, MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging gives doctors the clearest, most precise image of the inside of the body. It's sophisticated, and uses a strong magnetic field to show the structure...
A special kind of imaging, nuclear medicine creates images of the body and its functions by capturing the energy of a safe radioactive substance as it flows through the body. It’s used to detect tumors and infection by bringing to light a number of bodily processes...
Healthcare pricing can be confusing. To simplify things, we offer a pre-pay pricing program for those in Louisa and the surrounding communities who might not have insurance. It’s called Simple + Price and it covers most common imaging and lab tests. The Simple + Price...